God...Somehow

"Just reading about the New Jerusalem with no more years or pain.  That promise should keep me going.  And so much more besides!"  Months of physical pain were the background for her text to me this morning.

"Yes," I responded to her message.  With a smiley face I acknowledged the typo in her comment, adding, "Neither years NOR tears!

"Some pastor suggested we'd be in our prime forever, and that's attractive once we've passed it."  she replied.
"HAHAHAHAHA!  HOW TRUE,"  wrote I, my shift key stuck in the capital position.  "I HAVE wondered about that actually..."
"I have too.  For the elderly whom we've only known as elderly and the young whom we've only known as young, prime is puzzling.  We'll recognize one another so God will work it all out somehow,"  she posited.
"God...Somehow.  I think we should write a book with this title!"
"Go for it!"  she directed.
Perhaps this WILL be the forward for just such a book--
a book with many chapters.
Each of them laced with examples of
God...Somehow! 
Have YOU a chapter?

2 comments:

  1. Yes...many chapters! I would SO read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.
    you RITE.
    Gotta lotta wanna??
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)