Answered Prayer

 Our prayers were answered so beautifully yesterday,
and as a direct result we were able to bless someone else today.
I took these photos from the back seat of the car as we test drove it
and later signed the paper to purchase it.
As the sun sets tonight, it is possible that our Father 
may be giving us the opportunity to purchase a second car as well.
Our 2002 and 2008 cars have over 170,000 and 180,000 miles on them.
Yesterday we replaced one with a used model with about  1/2 of the miles 
on either of the two cars.
It is possible that we will be replacing the second one soon.
So thankful we asked Him.
Overwhelmed by His gracious answer.

5 comments:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)