Bears and Me

I've watched this work in progress in our neighborhood.
It started with the eagle on top...
Today, there were three bears!
It reminds me of a couple of "bears" in the Bible--
"Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another,
forgiving each other..." (Colossians 3:13)
and
"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2)
And this quote:
"It seems to me that trying to live without friends
is like milking a bear to get cream for your coffee.
It is a whole lot of trouble, and then not worth much after you get it."
Zora Nealle Hurston

1 comment:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)