Buttons

 If you read my previous post, you'll know that I'm embarking on a new adventure
 during the month of February.
 Some doubt it is possible, but I'm confident!
When telling a friend about it over coffee
and chatting about some of the items I'm eager to dispose of,
I mentioned "buttons". 
She said she'd love to have them.
So.....
My only dilemma is knowing whether to count these buttons 
as one object or two hundred.
I'm choosing "one".
I am reserving the tin they'd been stored in to count on another day--maybe.
Meanwhile, I'm off to a good start!
(I promise not to post about this every day!  It IS kind of exciting to me though...)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone would mind if you post every day. It may motivate some of us or give us ideas of things we can re-home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do look forward to your posts, on all your blogs, as what you write about resonates with me and I feel you are helping me learn. Thank you! Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading of this new journey you are embarking on, one that I have contemplated for a few years, but never got the courage to let go of things. I admire you for taking on this task! I think taking the first step is the hardest one. I am working on that first step, you are motivating me.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)