A Feat Fit for February

A recent chat with a Facebook Friend
stimulated this adventure for me.
Throughout the month of January, Nancy has been 
daily discarding or donating items
according to the numerical date.
One for the 1st
Two for the 2nd
and so on.
I had my dad (in his spare time) figure out how many this would add up to in 31 days.
Actually, I forget now.  But it was well over 500!
I decided that I would do this for the month of February.
Beginning tomorrow.
Already I'm scheming.
Chomping at the bit, actually!
I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to continue this
for March and April, too!
(And I'd STILL have things to get rid of...)
***
What do you think?
Could YOU do it?

8 comments:

  1. I think it would be easier to pick out what I need and then get rid of everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea! I just went through books in my kitchen, cookbooks, gardening, health, etc. and got rid of a lot and I only kept what I really wanted to keep. I don't need all that I have and really need to get rid of more things. Your idea is a real inspiration and I will be interested to see how it goes for you.

    Happy upcoming February ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don’t know if I have 500 things to get rid of, but maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky YOU! (I know. I should be embarrassed at how much stuff I have sitting around.)

      Delete
  4. If I just donated one thing per day I'd be happy. I will b enjoying following along with you as you double up each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't bore you with daily updates, but I AM very excited about doing this.

      Delete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)