Kindness

KINDNESS - the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
Some of its synonyms are: 
warmheartedness, affection, warmth, gentleness,
concern, care, consideration, helpfulness, thoughtfulness,
unselfishness, selflessness, compassion,
sympathy, understanding, benevolence, friendliness,
hospitality, neighborliness, generosity, magnanimity, and charitableness.
This, I have decided, is my "word" for 2018.
God has been so kind to me.  
With His help, by His Spirit at work in me,
I want to be more intentionally kind to others--
beginning with those with whom I interact daily!










6 comments:

  1. me too, I want to be these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a HUGE order for me. I wish it came naturally! (But I AM determined....)
      :)

      Delete
  2. I concur, I shall strive to be kinder to my fellow man.
    Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, my friend, add so much beauty to this world with your careful, cheerful photos and words. ♥

      Delete
  3. I like that word and think it’s really necessary in our world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great goal.....I think most of us highly underestimate a kind word
    here and there to someone or just doing something kind for someone. We never
    know what someone is going thru and where they might be at emotionally and that
    one kind word or deed could make a huge difference to them. and like Deanna
    said I think it is really necessary but sometimes sorely missing.
    So you go girl......and so will I..........

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and the 2018 will be a great year for you,
    your hubby and family,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)