Day 2 in The Book

"Resolved: I will fight the distractions that keep me from God’s word
 and I will make reading it and studying it a top priority."  
I copied this tweet from Mike Fabarez this morning and added "and put it into practice".  This morning I successfully fought the distractions .  Day 2 in the books!  (And in The Book!)

This is the date book I use.  It begins in August of previous year so already shows signs of use.  Each year I check out different formats but return to this one.  It is familiar, affordable, and small enough to tuck into a purse, etc.
The only item on my Christmas wish list was the Bic four-colored pen.  Usually I get the orange barreled ones which are fine point, but these medium points work just fine.  They are harder and harder to find in stock, but my husband hunted them down and gave me three for Christmas.  Couldn't have been happier with a Christmas gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)