What a Difference a Day Makes

 The age we live in means one day can make so many MORE differences
 than days of years ago...
The moon sets over Pasadena.
 ...even one YEAR ago!
Transportation and technology are two of the big factors
in these differences.  
But there is ONE factor that continues to consistently
make the Biggest Difference!
"...anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. 
The old life is gone; a new life has begun"  (2 Corinthians 5:17)
"...we have passed from death to life" (I John 3:14)


2 comments:

  1. Amen to that....new life. :) I do hope you are enjoying yourself....silly question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is a great big change isn't it?!!!
    TRANSFORMATION!!!!!! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)