|It was all kind of a blur!|
My weekend has included
- Friday morning - leading Hymn Sing at a local nursing home
- Friday afternoon - making 2 soups, a huge cheeseball and 2 pans of brownies
- Friday evening - greeting daughter and 4 grandchildren
- Saturday - much play! Indoors and out!
- Saturday evening - served dinner (soups, etc.) to 10 dorm leaders who came to retreat in Indiana with our son-in-law who is a Resident Director at Moody Bible Institute.
- Sunday morning - Sunday school and church
- Sunday noon - I'll prepare and serve lunch to the worship leaders after church (and clean up, of course).
- Sunday afternoon - I'll probably look like THIS!
It was fun while it lasted!
Yes it was!