|Thumbs Up to my favorite mug!|
here's my Thumbs Up List. THUMBS UP to.....
- Today's entry in My Utmost for His Highest: "You can't drink grapes." (You'll have to read the whole thing to understand this line.)
- A good phone conversation with my brother (who is also a doctor) last night. Helped me with my P.I. issue.
- A free meal and fellowship at last night's Thursday Table (Holy Trinity's monthly service to our community).
- An opportunity to attend an AWANA traning conference tomorrow.
- A working furnace. (60 degrees in the house was just too cool not to turn it on yesterday.)
- Autumn. Currently my favorite season of the year.
- Adult children who love Jesus and are committed to serving Him faithfully.
- The chance to be a sounding board for one of them (adult children) yesterday.
- God's Word, literacy, and teachers who taught me how to read.
- My husband who must have SOMEthing up his sleeve. (He left for the office with the instruction not to plan anything for lunch! Could he be planning a celebration of our engagement anniversary which is actually tomorrow???)
Be thankful in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18