On the way to visit my parents in Archbold (OH)this morning, we drove through Bryan (to check out if our one of our favorite thrift stores was open - it wasn't....). Our disappointment at missing the thrift store experience was quickly forgotten when we passed an interesting yard filled with flower beds. We stopped and asked the young man working on repairing the front porch if it was HIS house and could we walk through the yard.

No, he was only working there....but he called for the owner, Joyce, who readily grabbed a jacket and gave us the grand tour!

What an inspiring sight! What fascinating company! We will be stopping again periodically to watch the unfolding of this yard/garden.

Next time I'll take our camera!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impresses! This is beautiful! I love the three columns and the new header! Great job! I may need to pay you to do an update for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fiddled around, looked for 3 column templates & followed instructions. BloggerBuster (I think) was the site I used, but there were others. Then I found thecutestblogontheblock for the background....and did the heading on Gates' Post from same spot, working in Publisher. If that makes any sense. Like I said, I've invested TOO much time!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)