Me, too, Google

 The blooms were ours to enjoy Sunday 
 at the local extension gardens
 after on-line church
 and here's a chuckle for you--
 at least it made ME chuckle...
 I was researching a bit for one of my 10-line poems.
I wanted to incorporate a quote I'd heard
but had forgotten who said it!
So, I googled it.
Voice google.
 Me:  "Who said, 'What you don't understand,
don't misunderstand'"?
To which google voice answered,
(I kid you not)
"Sorry.  I'm trying to get better at this kind of thing."
***
"Me, too, Google.  Me, too!"

2 comments:

  1. What stunning blooms to enjoy, simply beautiful !
    Your "Google" conversation made me smile, we are not alone :)
    Hope you are well and enjoying the Summertime.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)