But That's Another Story

You may remember (I did!)
when I posted this photo a few days ago and drew attention to the 25A 
on the bottom left hand page of my journal.
I concluded that particular post with the words,
but that's another story.
I'd been selecting words for each day of Advent--
SPONTANEITY being one for the 25th.
Well, I've decided to add three to the 28
and try to focus on one to correspond to each day
of each month on 2020.
The words I selected in 2019 were
Hospitality, Beauty, Listen, Patience, Peace, Longing,
Availability, Vigilance, Intentionality, Obedience,
Attention, Simplicity, Humility, Silence,
Discernment, Moderation, Courage, Confidence, Compassion, 
Purity, Faithfulness, Clarity,
Dignity, Generosity, Spontaneity, Emptiness,
Serenity, Joy.
While typing these out just now,
I've already selected #29.
Authenticity.
***
So, it begins.
Today?  The first day of the new year.
The new decade!
And THAT'S ANOTHER STORY.
***
Hospitality.


2 comments:

  1. "Hospitality, Beauty, Listen, Patience, Peace, Longing,
    Availability, Vigilance, Intentionality, Obedience,
    Attention, Simplicity, Humility, Silence,
    Discernment, Moderation, Courage, Confidence, Compassion,
    Purity, Faithfulness, Clarity,
    Dignity, Generosity, Spontaneity, Emptiness,
    Serenity, Joy."

    So many important things here that sometimes seem lost in our modern world. Authenticity too.

    Have a Happy and Joyous New Year, Rebecca! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I will improve/increase in my awareness and action! Happy New Year to you , Sandi.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)