Hallelujah!

 
 It was a first for us--my sisters and me
 and their husbands...
 We sang from the balcony of this beautiful Lutheran  church.
 I went with my humble, personal copies
of the oratorio.

I noticed a great variety of covers 
among those used by my fellow musicians.
After posting mine on Facebook this morning,
my friend sent a photo
of her two copies
to which I responded,
I find the covers of the Messiah so interesting...
No matter their age, they are "dignified" somehow; 
suited for their significant content.
***
No sooner were the words typed
than I realized this is true about more than Messiah covers!
It is a Life Lesson!  A goal, as it were...
Lord, let my outward appearance--my cover--be similarly "dignified";
suited for my significant content...
for indeed I contain the Light of Jesus Christ Himself! 
Hallelujah!
My friend's copies...


1 comment:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)