The Eye of the Coach

 We had a rare and wonderful opportunity
to watch one of our grandsons compete
         in the regional gymnastics meet near our home.
 
 I took a lot of photos--
many blurred because of the motion.
 When I got home and took a closer look at them,
I was struck by a common thread--
the eyes of the coach were constantly on our grandson!
The thought came to me almost immediately--
the eye of my Heavenly Coach
IS constantly on me.  
"His eye is on the sparrow..."
I draw great comfort and confidence from that realization.
The realization of my Father's watchful eye will remain
long after the photos fade.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did great. One event not as well as he has in the past.... This was level 6, so they don't go on to Nationals.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)