Fast and Furious

They were here and gone in less than 24 hours
(and almost 1/3 of those involving sleep)!
Time flies when you're having fun!
Here, in no particular order, are some of the moments of those minutes...

Fast and furious is how I'd describe it...

I'm thankful for this family...
for good minds and active bodies,
the Christian training the children are receiving from their parents,
for hip-hop dancers and gymnasts,
volleyball players and photographers.
I wish they lived closer and for one-on-one time with these children,
but thankful for what we have.
I'm thankful my 91-year-old father shared these minutes with us!
Four adults for six active children was a good ratio!

2 comments:

  1. I bet it was a thrilling 24 hours though. I wish they could have stayed longer, maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)