No Room

"It's a l-o-n-g way to Bethlehem!"  I thought to myself
as our car made its way slowly in the maze of traffic
waiting for a turn to view the live nativity at a local church.
Driving home, we three adult passengers 
ranging in age from sixty-seven to ninety-one
decided that once-in-a-lifetime for this particular experience
would be enough for us.
THIS scene, "No Room in the Inn", reminded me of a Tim Keller tweet
that challenged me recently:
“The manger at Christmas means that, if you live like Jesus, 
there won’t be room for you in a lot of inns.” 
 

1 comment:

  1. Tim Keller is correct, and sadly not just from non-religious people.

    We used to live on the same road as a church that did a live Nativity and Easter every year. The traffic was crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)