Infinite Possibiities


"But at least it made one realize that life still held infinite possibilities for change."

My kind of book, this one...
Descriptive, well-developed characters, bloodless, believable and gentle.
An old book by an author suggested by one whose taste in books 
runs in the same channels as my own.
Its last line, quoted above, is an example of many
sweet, memorable ones scattered throughout the story.
The title is a reference to the four main characters,
all of whom are in the autumn years of life.
I have another Barbara Pym book lying by my chair ready to be read--
Excellent Women.

2 comments:

  1. I will add to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find it, I hope you'll like it :) I'm always a little cautious recommending a book since everyone's tastes are different. This one doens't have an exciting plot - just the interactions and relationships of 4 people told in an interesting manner...

      Delete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)