Garden Walks and Garden Work

Other people's garden (seen on a Garden Walk)
 The LORD will guide you continually, 
giving you water when you are dry 
and restoring your strength. 
You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.  
Isaiah 58:11
Roadside garden
 The past few days have been filled with gardens...
Other peoples' gardens,
roadside gardens,
One of our gardens
 our own garden,
A public garden
and public gardens.
Garden WALKS and garden WORK.
This evening, reflecting on their beauty,
I am thankful for God's promise to His People in Isaiah--
one that I am experiencing in personal ways lately.
Water when I am dry.
Strength restored.
I AM like a well-watered garden!
(By the way, I am NOT unaware there was/is a "condition" to this promise--
"Work" as it may be thought of.
Read about it in the verse preceding the one I wrote out above...) 
I'm ALSO aware that I am not the first person to walk or work in a garden!
(Think Eden!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)