For Such a Time as This

Elizabeth wrote the words I've been WANTING to write. 
The words I SHOULD have written.
Words I've been saying to myself.
Words I've WANTED to say out loud.
The words I've been waiting to hear.
Words that I've KNOWN.
They are hard but important words; necessary and true.
Words that by God's grace, I will implement in my own life. Today.
Please.  Take the time to read them.
You'll find them here.

 
For if you altogether hold your peace at this time, 
then shall relief and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; 
but you and your father's house shall be destroyed:
and who knows whether you are come to the kingdom for such a time as this?   Esther 4:14

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca. Thanks for the Link to Elizabeth's spot. It said everything most of us are feeling at this time in our lives and in the world. Indeed, for such a time as this! We too, are the Esther generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what awesome words of wisdom about the current condition of our world...and our "church" We definitely need to keep in the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wrote a timely and wise post. I also have that on my heart and just wrote a similar one. God is working in His people, preparing us, getting us ready for His return.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)