Free


 Some
 of
 the
 best
 things
 in
life
 are
 free...
 Like this Christmas display
 in (of all places) the lobby
 of a local hospital...
 Dupont Hospital - Fort Wayne, IN
 And here's something ELSE that's free!
For the wages of sin is death, 
but the FREE gift of God is eternal life 
through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23
As fascinating as was this Christmas Village display,
it fades in comparison to God's FREE gift of salvation
extended in the Person of His Son, the Savior.
Christ, the Lord.
(Which also reminds me that the best things in life are not things!)

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for God's free gift.

    Have a wonderful Christmas Rebecca ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)