Blessings all Mine

 Roses seen along the way as we strolled last evening
and BEAUTIFUL weather in which to stroll...
 ...earrings crafted and sent by a long-distant friend...
(Thanks, Sandy!)
 ...a hard-working, supportive and loving spouse...
...two surprises in our flower bed (apparently from seed of discarded squash last fall)...
...traveling mercies as I navigate the miles each day
to be with my parents...
♪ Blessings all mine
with ten thousand beside!
Great is Thy Faithfulness ♪

I will confess you among the peoples, O LORD; 
I will sing praise to you among the nations. 
For your loving-kindness is greater than the heavens,
 and your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. 
Psalm 57:9-10

11 comments:

  1. I really like the earrings! Also the "volunteer" pumpkin/squash. I had some of those this year--what a treat! Life will seek to be lived, just like that pumpkin. He has set eternity in our hearts. We have an inwardly placed drive from God to live out our days. How nice that your parents have you to love and attend to them in the days the Lord has made for them. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS a great lesson from the squash/pumpkin, Lori! Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete
  2. Morning Rebecca,
    those are precious blessings...........and I especially loved the quote by Lou Giglio, the last part where it says
    God makes the best out of the enemies worst............oh how true..........
    Love that pic of your parents as he is reading her that card, so sweet!
    Praying for you for strength, energy and peace.............
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same reaction to Louie Giglio's statement :)

      Delete
  3. Looking at blessings during a hard time...sooooo good!
    This hymn is one of my favorites. (I have lots of "favorites", but this one is near the top!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are indeed blessed...and a blessing yourself, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are indeed blessed and a blessing to all who know you. Glad you like the earrings. It was a pleasure to make them for you, sweet friend. Remembering your precious parents...

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite hymns. I say that a lot. I love that you count your blessings in all kinds of "weather." God is good and the blessings abound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a yard tool like your husband is using.....I wonder what happened to it? Maybe one of the kids hid it? I had a surprise cantaloupe one time. Too bad I don't like cantaloupe.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)