I Love Springtime

 Until autumn at least, spring is my favorite season.
Throughout our yard and flower beds,
 I found much to fascinate me
as I strolled about this evening....
I found myself humming this song and when I returned to the house,
I looked up the lyrics to fill in what I couldn't remember.... 
♪ ♫ ♪
When in the spring, the flowers are blooming bright and fair,
After the grey of winter's gone.
Once again the lark begins his tuning,
Back in the meadows of my heart.

Lord, make me like that stream that flows so cool and clear
Down from the mountains high above;
I will tell the world the wondrous story
Of the precious stream filled with your Love.
  
Chorus
Lord, to my heart bring back the springtime.
Take away the cold and dark of sin.
  Oh refill me now, sweet Holy Spirit:
May I warm and tender be again.
(Bring Back the Springtime, lyrics) 

 I wonder if you might want to use Jennifer's free tutorial
to create beautiful spring chalkboard art?
You can find out about it HERE. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great hymn. Wasn't yesterday simply beautiful, a tad cool, but so sunshiny and glorious. I think we are now in for quite a warm up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hymn and your yard is beautiful. The pansy flag is so sweet and I'm with you as far as loving spring and autumn, my favorite seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures and a wonderful hymn I've never heard before. I need to look it up on You tube.

    Have a love week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Rebecaa...simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.....A picture of Spring!

    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard reflects the wonderful and creative women of God that you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)