Christmas Eve

 I received a sweet and very thoughtful gift this afternoon...
 I'm humbled with the careful selection by a special friend 
 who combined three elements that bring me so much pleasure: pottery,  blue hue,
and a Nativity theme.
After an early Candlelight and Carol Service at our church this evening
we'll return home for a quiet night together.
Tomorrow we'll celebrate Christmas with my parents.
Our children will come later this week for the BIG family celebrations...

Merry Christmas to all who enter this post.
Leave and Live with a Christmas Heart.

6 comments:

  1. Quiet nights are wonderful.
    Blessings and love to your home from ours, Rebecca.
    Merry Christmas, my friend.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet is good.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Merry Christmas to you and yours as well...
    Because of Him, we live...
    Val in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely week of celebration! (And a happy birthday to you, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas...your gift is indeed a thoughtful one...friends are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)