- "Jesus doesn’t need your self-reformation. He needs your humility. John 1:38-39." (James MacDonald)
- "The acid test of where your heart is: where does it go when you are alone? Your religion is revealed in solitude." (Tim Keller)
- "Discipline is hard work done in obscurity for the sake of excellence." (John Piper)
- "Faith doesn’t ignore the severity of a problem; it just believes God has a solution." (Rick Warren)
- "I maintain that to tell a person they are born again, while they are living in carelessness or sin, is a dangerous delusion." (J.C. Ryle)
- "Never make a major decision when depressed. But if you can't wait, ask 'What would I choose if I WASNT depressed?'" (Rick Warren)
- "Those most passionate about grace should be most passionate about godliness." (Kevin DeYoung)
- “For having lost so much time, you have the greater need of diligently improving what time yet remains.” (Jonathan Edwards)
- "It costs something to be a true Christian. It will cost us our sins, our self-righteousness, our ease & our worldliness." (J.C. Ryle)
- "I hear the words of love, I gaze upon the blood, I see the mighty sacrifice, and I have peace with God." (Horatius Bonar, 1861)
Has the Holy Spirit challenged or changed you
via a quotation you've come across recently?
Would you mind sharing it?