|One of the grands intrigued by old typewriter|
No harm in celebrating the littlest of things while dreaming of and investing in the biggest of things. Enjoy the day!
(a recent Louie Giglio tweet)
I decided to do just that. Here are a few of the "little things" I'm celebrating...
- Figured out how to eliminate word verification on this blog!
- Finding little things left out or left behind following our grandchildren's visit with us over the weekend.
- Watching episodes of Downton Abbey last night.
- Two complete weeks of consistently clean countertops and kitchen sink. (Shocking, I know!)
- About the same length of disciplined eating habits. (Feels great!)
- Sunshine this morning.
- An short, unexpected drop-in visit from friends yesterday.
- The past four or five entries in My Utmost for His Highest--so timely for me.
- Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.