Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
Let the WHOLE WORLD know what he has done. (Psalm 105:1)
16. Food on the table, shoes on my feet, roof over our heads.
17. A gracious and loving husband.
18. Our small group(s) friends - Have I already said this???
19. The luxury of a laptop computer and wireless service at home.
20. The encouragement & inspiration of my blogging community♥
If God wills, our plans are to see two of our children and their families (7 grandchildren) on Wednesday and then together travel to my husband's mother's home where his siblings and their families will congregate for a Thanksgiving dinner. It's kind of nice not to have the planning and/or hosting responsibilities this year...