I'm Thankful!
...a spaceholder, really...not a real post...
 
 1.  a fresh, new day on which to write my thanks...and life and breath to write it with...
 2 . beautiful weather yesterday and forecast for the same today!
 3.  opportunities to do good AND my family of faith. 
 4.  truth received (loud and clear) via  My Utmost for His Highest today. 
5.  Some  "down time" with hubby - taking in a couple of local nursery/garden spots'  
Christmas Open Houses yesterday.
6.  Our Home Connection Sunday evening--the fellowship, the prayers, the food, and two new people joined us!
7.  Able to give 5 pieces of furniture to someone who wants/needs them!

No comments:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)