I ♥ Autumn

  

"Thy bounty shines in autumn unconfined
And spreads a common feast for all that live."
-   James Thomson 


"Summer is already better, but the best is autumn.
It is mature, reasonable and serious, it glows
moderately and not frivolously ... It cools down,
clears up, makes you reasonable ..."
- Valentin

 

 "I love fall! Fall is exciting.
It's apples and cider.
It's an airborne spider.
It's pumpkins in bins.
It's burrs on dog's chins.
It's wind blowing leaves.
It's chilly red knees.
It's nuts on the ground.
It's a crisp dry sound.
It's green leaves turning
And the smell of them burning.
It's clouds in the sky.
It's fall. That's why...
I love fall."
-   Author Unknown

"Autumn is a season followed immediately by looking forward to Spring." -  Anonymous



Today I'm simply ReVELiNg in the coming of my favorite season.  
Time seems to have flown by...
I have a few potted plants to place in our already-crowded flower beds..
I'd best get ENeRGeTiC before winter! 

9 comments:

  1. I love Autumn too! It's my favorite!
    Although we haven't been having very Fall-like weather this week! HOT, HUMID, WET, RAIN, OVERCAST, YUCK!
    But I can't complain because last weekend was beautiful blue skies, and that wonderful crisp, clean, chilly air! Sweater weather! It's the best!
    Enjoy!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year, too! It is SUCH fun to open the windows to let a cool front into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome fall....I hope you are doing better
    Enjoy this wonderful season

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving fall...would enjoy it year round! :))
    Beautiful plants!!
    I hope that you continue to get better and better....itching and rash gone with summer.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

    This is a really nice post. Only problem: Living in London, our summer already looked like autumn, so I'd prefer a bit more sunshine right now :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about fall...the glorious colors, the crisp mornings, sweaters, eating soup on cool evenings...I could go on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca my friend, are you ok? Thanks for your sweet and lovely visit I so feel happy when you come over! You have such beautiful grandchildren, I saw the crew going to school, so lucky, I love grands and have only two I'm crazy about! I love fall too, specially that crisp weather and the colors are so rich and warm. I'm also a fall girl my b'day is Oct. 20th. Thank you and have a beautiful Sunday sweetie. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I'm so darn...well??? I haven't realized I wasn't a follower of yours, I thought I DID!! Well, at least it's not too late, now I'm a happy follower of your beautiful blog dear friend! Lots of hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)