Call to Worship

"God calls us to worship, and there He wants to display His might, because He knows we will face tasks in which we need to act mightily.  He wants to supplant our unholiness with His holiness, our unwholeness with His wholeness.  He is not disposed to frighten us to death for entering His presence, but to awe us to life because we have been in His presence."  (Jack Hayford from The Heart of Praise: Daily Ways to Worship the Father with Psalms)

"O God, You are more awesome than Your holy places.  The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people.  Psalm 68:35.

4 comments:

  1. I love "Abide With Me" that is playing as I read your blog. Thank you for a beautiful devotional this morning, Rebecca.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder that God is everywhere, I too enjoyed your music this morning....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you be blessed as you bless sis, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worship needs to be intentional--it doesn't just happen. Thanks for the reminder of the call to truly worship and to a life of holiness.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)