Healthy Holiday Tips

Over on my weight loss and healthy habits blog, I've been listing Healthy Holiday Tips.  I'm running a little "dry" in the idea department!  I guess that's why I came up with #14.  I can't believe I hadn't already listed it.  It's so obvious that I overlooked it! 

...which reminds me not to overlook the other obvious things this Christmas - like people.  Like Jesus who came "to preach good news to the poor...proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor" (Luke 4:18-19).

Joy to the World--the Lord HAS come!

By the way, if you have any healthy holiday tips and don't mind my using them, please pass them on!  There are still many holi-days remaining!

4 comments:

  1. I went back and read all your tips (I don't always keep up with that blog). I've been doing many of them, so guess I'm not too far off.

    In reference to your verse, I'm going to visit the woman in prison that I've been corresponding with next Tuesday. Pray that I can be an encouragement to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved that verse. It is encouraging us to go out and spread the gospel of Christ!

    I try to eat during the holidays, just like I normally do. I don't feel like I have to have a bite of everything, I just take what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy...I'll have to check out your holiday health tips!! I could always use help in that department!!! And yes, so important to keep my focus on the most important thing this season...I love the song "Happy Birthday, Jesus"...that is such a wonderful reminder!! Thank you, dear Rebecca!! You are such an encourager!! Love you! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)