Hicksville OH Garden Walk

Be sure to CLICK on the picture to enlarge!
Friday evening we enjoyed seeing eight homes and gardens in the Northside Neighborhood House and Garden Walk in Fort Wayne IN. This morning we visited five yards/gardens in Hicksville OH. I know these are small pictures, but if you click on the collage it will enlarge a bit.

The gardens were wonderful! Flowers were blooming; people were friendly; the weather was cool and we gleaned many ideas. The pictures in the collage came from just the first two gardens we saw, and I didn't BEGIN to photograph all the interesting flowers and yard art!

Here are Donna, Brenda and me at our 8:00

breakfast this morning.
See earlier post below.

4 comments:

  1. Just blog hopping tonight and found yours. I have enjoyed reading it.. Have a Happy Sunday!

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice looking group of friends. How nice that you were able to get together. Friends are a blessing. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy looking at other homes or yards. It gives you so many ideas and it's just an eye treat too.

    You and your friends look so happy...how nice!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)