♪ It's Beginning.....♪

 Twenty-five trees were decorated
 and distributed throughout Das Essenhaus campus, Middlebury, Indiana.
 It's probably a GOOD thing I had placed it on my calendar
for today instead of tomorrow when the official Tour of Trees actually begins!
Crowds were slim.
 It was just right for comfortable viewing!






 The company was great and very appreciative...


 and the buffet we enjoyed before returning home was scrumptous!






It really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you meant the second on (vintage silver), me, too! Really made me regret the silver tree I bought and sold a few years ago. I told the lady in the quilt shop -that's where this one was - it was my favorite, too

      Delete
  2. Hi Rebecca,
    Lots of pretty trees, bet the pics don't do them justice......My favorite was #14 and my least favorite was # 23, because we used to have one of those when
    I was a teenager and I really hated that thing. My brother felt so bad about it that he bought me a rotating color wheel to shine on it.....and that did
    help.....just one ugly tree if you ask me!! lol

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, if I don't get to visit before hand.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! That one was my favorite.
      I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. (Our Thanksgiving will be typically nontraditional - again.)

      Delete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)