It Found Us

A friend moving into an assisted living arrangement
called the other day asking if we'd be interested in buying her
riding lawn mower.
Would we!?!
 Today was its maiden voyage!
After my husband made the trial run,
he acquainted my 93 year old father with its intricacies...
 and then he was off!
 Our yard has never looked prettier!
 It's definitely in its element in the springtime.

 I'm very happy we have this new (used) lawnmower
to make the job faster and easier for my husband.
We knew we needed one, but kind of dreaded the search.
It found us.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Claudia. The older we get, the harder to maintain! 😏

      Delete
    2. I hear you Rebecca, ours is getting the same way!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your yard looks great. I have been losing the battle of the weeds but I haven't given up. I will keep at it on nice days, altho, I think the weeds will never be gone!
    It is a pleasant "hobby" anyway! Good job on your lawn too!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)