Fun at the Farm Show

 We went to the Farm Show at our local coliseum yesterday!
Both my 93 year old father and husband had farming roots...
 There were over 1,000 exhibitors!
 On the way out, I noticed this large, Lego exhibit--
kind of out of the way of the main halls.
Sure hope it was seen and appreciated in proportion to the time spent
assembling it!
 As for me, my free treasures included these pens, several pieces of candy
(a couple of small Reeces peanut butter cups and a Wurther or two), the fine tote bag,
a yard stick and a notebook.
Everything was free except the parking!
Our outing was educational AND enjoyable--
a great break in our winter days.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of fun! We've never been to our state farm show, but we go to our local ag fairs in the autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)