Who Lists

Jack Graham@jackngraham recently tweeted: "We all have do lists. Things we do and want to accomplish. But let’s not forget our Who list. The people in our lives who need  love and support. And those who need Jesus. Who is on your list?"

The concept of a Who List intrigued me.  And as I reflected on it, I realized that as I've aged, my To Do List had progressively morphed into a Who List! So much so that I think I might need to give some attention to my To Do List!

It's all about balance, isn't it?  And discernment to recognize the what, the when and the who...

6 comments:

  1. Who... that is the most important thing, isn't it? We aren't here for just ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, our who list is our most important list.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)