What I Didn't Photograph this Week


  • Myself at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo (but then again, I was behind the camera...)

  • Crowded table at Tuesday morning coffee
  • Beautiful countryside seen during evening drives
  • The impressive Kendallville Public Library
  • McClish Lake on a quiet wwekday
  • My friend's remodeled lake cottage
  • Scenes from Hidden Figures, a movie I really enjoyed
  • The cover of Middlemarch, the lengthy but entertaining book I'm reading
  • The corn on the cob a friend just gave us
Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. I like this post! That’s clever! I really like Hidden Figures, too! Have you seen The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? Did you read the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've not seen either one nor read the book....

      Delete
    2. Silly me! I now know this is one movie, not two!

      Delete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)