Senior Days

Our Senior Days go something like this...
 Jigsaw puzzles usually in some stage of progress...
 Saying "Good-by" to a sweet niece (and granddaughter)
ready to set out for new career in Atlanta...
 Reading - Warriors of God currently.
 Paragraphs like the ones above keep me plowing through this challenging book.
A stroll through the local County Extension Gardens.
Always a delight...currently wearing a wide variety of blooms.
And...
 drives through our beautiful Amish countryside.
Here we watched a hard-working threshing crew in motion.
Oh!
How I enjoy these Senior Days!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can see and share the beauty of the stage of life you're in! It prepares me, and encourages me!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)