Kindness: One Little Touch

Last spring, Karen Mains posted this on her Facebook page:
One of the things I try to do each spring is make a welcoming spot around the mailbox. 
I know this is a lot of work, but this is for the %10 of people who drive by who notice and think, 
"How nice!" Sometimes one little touch in a ragged day makes 
even a brief moment of difference. 
Kindness from strangers; oh how we all need it!

"Kindness"
My word for 2018.
This got me to thinking...
dreaming about spring...
What "one little touch" can I plan and implement
to make a public welcoming spot???
Meanwhile, why am I waiting for spring!
Stay tuned. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm trying to practice KINDNESS THIS YEAR. You nailed it dear friend.
    The best for you sweet lady.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fabby! (I can't imagine you anything but kind!) ♥

      Delete
  2. Kindness is a wonderful word for this new year, especially with all that is going on in our country. I like Karen Mains act of kindness, makes me want to do something at our entrance, so may folks stop and admire the animals in the pasture. Hmmm, food for thought. looking forward to seeing how you use your word this year!.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)