Anticipation

The past couple of days have been highlighted by noon lunches
with friends and a view of the beautiful harvest/hunter moon last night.
The weather has been rainy and cool today.
 A trip to the library an hour or so agao netted me these two books.
 After supper (crockpot sausage, cabbage and potatoes)
 and after game hour with my husband and father
 (dominoes and a card game we call "Baptist Rook"),
 I plan to open Karon's latest and dive in.
 Since it's an "express" loaner, it must be finished in a week.
 The other is one I'd placed a hold on after reading someone's review about another book
 (unavailable in our library system) by the same author.
 It's been awhile since I'ver read good fiction.
 I'm looking forward to it!

5 comments:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)