...the Spice of Life

 While driving back roads last night, I saw a field FULL of young deer.
Their anxious parents could be seen in woods behind the field.
We backed up and stopped to look closer,
disturbing their leisurely activity.
From my perch in the back seat, I took this photo
of this quartet as they crossed the road!
 The sedum bloom furiously in our flower beds.
 Their colors deepen almost hourly...
This automobile - a vintage Cadillac, I believe -
was parked along the route of the house walk we enjoyed last weekend.
Over 38,000 pennies cover its entire surface.

Indeed, "Variety is the spice of life"!
So it is with God's faithfulness.
New every morning!

1 comment:

  1. That car! Wow!

    Your sedum is lovely and I always like seeing deer as long as they don't dart out in front of the car or hit it!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)