Doors

 "The richest life is always found in the humblest place
and daily disciplines are doors to freedom."~Ann Voskamp
I am finding this place
 and these doors at every turn these days.
My life IS rich,
simple,
slow
and free.
SO thankful for humble places and daily disciplines. 

Lord, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes haughty;
Nor do I involve myself in great matters,
Or in things too difficult for me.
Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul;
Like a weaned child [resting] with his mother,
My soul is like a weaned child within me [composed and freed from discontent].
O Israel, hope in the Lord
From this time forth and forever.

Psalm 131:1-3 

3 comments:

  1. That's a great quote. I'm glad you are finding such riches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those door frames are beautiful...

    as is that verse.

    Such peace in that. God bless you, Rebecca.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your words. Maybe someday I will comment on all. Right now we are just working to each a safe place.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)