Under Construction

Very MUCH under construction!
(Well, for us at least...)
I expect to emerge out from "under" soon.
Meanwhile, I'm so aware of construction zones
(along with messes, dust, and and a bit of chaos thrown in)
in  many areas of my life - outer AND inner.
I'm thankful for the General Contractor
who has the big picture in mind.
I trust Him.

♪  He's still working on me
To make me what I ought to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still working on me ♪

(Words as I remember them....)

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely room taking shape! I like the line "He's still working on me..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that little children's song...that can be an adult song, too! ;-) The construction is looking great. How soon before your Dad moves in? He's going to have such a nice place to call home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God willing, he will join us the middle of October.
      Today, phone install.
      Tomorrow, carpets cleaned and air ducts cleaned out.
      Always something.

      Delete
  3. Love seeing the progress!! (In every way...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making wonderful progress on the construction of both inside and out! :) God is faithful, and He will do it!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)