Advent - The Lookout

"Be on the lookout for a little something at your door soon." 
I was so surprised by this message from a blogger friend!
As I thought about the message,
a verse from the Bible came to my mind--words of Jesus:
"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, 
and I will give to each person according to what they have done." ( Rev. 22:12)
ADVENT!
Be on the lookout.
He IS coming soon!
***
It DID come.  A pillow
I had selected this design in a give-away my friend had sponsored.
I was NOT the winner.  I have NO idea what prompted my friend to gift me,
which reminded me of Elizabeth's words 
when Mary, the mother of our Lord Jesus, visited her:   
"But why am I so favored...."  (Luke 1:43)
And that pretty much sums up another major biblical concept.
GRACE!
Friends, be on the lookout for a little something at YOUR door.  Soon!

4 comments:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)