Any and Every Way

Lynn, standing on the right
There are so many ways to get the Good News out!
Jesus said, "and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the ends of the earth"  (Acts 1:8)

Donna, seated on right
My friends Lynn and Donna are generous with time, talents and money in support of Radio Lumiere (Haiti). Lynn, an engineer, spends countless hours soliciting, sorting, assembling, packing and installing equipment both here and in Haiti where Christian radio carries the message of Jesus Christ across the country.  Donna is a huge support to him.  She has frequently purchased and gathered clothing to be shipped along with radio equipment.

Today I was able to help in the lamination process of what will be a total of 85 Bible story teaching aids to be used by a missionary in Haiti. Lynn and his helpers will probably carry this material in their suitcases on their next trip. While I might be limited in my ability to finance these projects or to visit Haiti in person,  I'm happy to have the time to contribute!  (And I know how to use a scissors, too.)

It was fun and interesting to work at the local Child Evangelism office where the staff lent a laminating machine and helping hands to the task.

Any and every way to get the Good News out there!
Have YOU been able to contribute (in even a small way)
to getting the Good News out there lately?

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to start the New Year Rebecca! I can't think of a better start!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right up there with this experience is hearing from YOU, Diana!

      Delete
  2. That is a great project! It's a blessing to be able to help in these simple ways that mean so much!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! This is one way you're putting into practice your word for the New Year, Rebecca. :)

    I use my blog and my column to get the good news out there. I'm unable to leave my house much, due to my job, but I do appreciate the tools the Lord's given me.

    Waving and grinning,

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see people doing the Lords work.....♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that when the call comes so many answer, God still has and always will have His soldiers on the battlefield.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was there to help you! I love doing a project like this. And yes, I think in some small way, I contribute to the kingdom by telling of God's love each week in my little SS class and children's church. Last week, we had a new girl come to children's church. She was enthralled by every element of our time in worship. I felt so honored to give her the truth.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)