Minding My "P"s...

Holy Passion + Holy Presence + Holy Patience = Holy Pace
an aster from my "pasture"
It takes so little to get me THINKING.  
It takes much more to get me MOVING!
FlowerLady's musings on Thursday got me thinking about "passion".
If you've been with me for even a short while, 
you may have picked up that I am passionate about MANY things
and patient with FEW.
In spite of those two characteristics, 
I also tend to be a procrastinator.
I created the above formula very quickly this morning
when commenting on FlowerLady's post.  
I think if I really ponder it and put it into practice,
I will be increasingly pleased with the pace of my days.


2 comments:

  1. Good word...I need to mind my "P's" also...need to put more things into practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very alliteratively put, my friend....
    I love the flowers in your photo, too.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)