...Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, Still I will say, "Blessed be the name of the Lord..."
(Matt Redman's Blessed Be Your Name)
1. A bouquet given me by a friend Sunday evening.
2. Our "Home Connection" - friends in our small
group who looked past my swollen face and accept
me as I am.
3. Lynn and Donna's company last night. An hour
sharing strawberries & angel food cake and a
game of 7's. Their gift of a casserole for tonight's
4. A shot for poison ivy which supposedly will cut the time of my misery in half.
5. The privilege of intercession and time to intercede.
6. God' Word. Particularly Psalm 27 this morning.
7. The joy of sharing our oldest granddaughter's birthday with her over the weekend.
8. Beautiful weather the past few days. We haven't had to run our air-conditioner (saving $$ on our
9. Good neighbors.
10. A song in my heart.
Blessed be Your name When the sun's shining down on me When the world's 'all as it should be' Blessed be Your name Blessed be Your name On the road marked with suffering Though there's pain in the offering Blessed be Your name