My New Favorite Phrase

When I saw this picture, I immediately checked with Melissa to get permission to copy it.  
She graciously consented. 
"Earthly Home" is my new favorite phrase.
It helps me put THIS life into perspective.
It gives me GREAT hope.
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down
(that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), 
we will have a house in heaven, 
an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.
2 Corinthians 5:1

(I sure would like to meet the Homorodeans!)

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful words my friend, I think of my heavenly home often. It will be good to lay down the burdens of this world.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to let go of my earthly possessions. I have no fear of the here after. Only Faith that I will go home. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, thank you so much for sharing Melissa's blog with us. What a wonderful surprise to find another Canadian,and one that lives not to to far from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heavenly home is bright and fair....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this too. This is so not my
    home! I have a home, my true home, in
    Glory Land! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While we walk this pilgrim pathway
    Clouds will overspread the sky
    But when traveling days are over
    Not a shadow, not a sigh!

    When we all get to heaven,
    what a day of rejoicing that will be
    When we all see Jesus,
    We'll sing and shout the victory!

    I heard this old-fashioned song on Moody Radio yesterday. I bet I haven't sung it for 40 years. Good thing my car windows were rolled up!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)