Happy Birthday, Jacquelyn!

In her own words....
"I was talking to an older pastor’s wife a couple of years ago, and her advice was to 'run the last lap the best'. And that is what I want to do. I want to live each day intentionally and with the full knowledge that every day is a gift. I want to keep a short account of offenses. I want to leave some kind of legacy that will matter to someone."


"In two days I will be old enough to collect Social Security."  (Posted two days ago.) 

For MORE information, wisdom and fun 
with Jacquelyn visit HER BLOG
She's a generous, busy, and witty Italian woman!   
And she loves her Lord.



 She's a...
Wife
Daughter
Mother and Grandmother
and a wonderful friend!
Happy Birthday, Friend.

7 comments:

  1. oh WOW!!! I just saw this AFTER we chatted! You have really made my day Rebecca! How sweet and thoughtful!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! (I see that I'm wearing the same clothes in most of these photos! I better start thrifting to expand my wardrobe this year! Either that, or find the bottom of the ironing basket! LOL!) YOU are a wonderful friend too...when will that cake show up at my door?
    I'm drooling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jacquelyn! She certainly doesn't look old enough to collect S.S.!!! I will visit later today, I'm off to get ready to CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a good friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady!
    What time are you cutting that cake? I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends are a blessing...your tribute to her birthday is touching. I will give her blog a visit.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such a sweet way to honor your friend :) :) This is lovely!!! Happy Birthday, Jacquelyn. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cake and Jacquelyn. You can be sure I wouldn't be making any excuses for missing a party that included cake like this. Maybe cake would garner more participation at church events!

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)