Hunting in Huron


I've been attending the United Brethren in Christ Church Convention at Sawmill Creek Resort in the Sandusky/Huron OH area. This afternoon while my husband golfed, I ventured into downtown Huron where I was told there would be a citywide garage sale. There were probably 50-75 vendors who had rented tables and set up along side an inlet where many small yachts were anchored. It was a beautiful afternoon to enjoy the sight of sailboats coming in to dock as well as take in an interesting giant garage sale.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day. There's something about water and boats and scenery that is just really nice. Blessings. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enjoyed that my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day was fun, so happy for you. Any place with sunshine would be fun for me, how nice you had the yacht's to watch and the tables to browze......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)